Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day-Sunday May 10, 2014

Mother's Day,
Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's out there!!!  You deserve it.  My Mommie deserves it more now than ever,  She is gone now.  This is the second year she is gone.  I do not even remember last years Mother's Day.  It was much to painful.  This year I just wish it would go away as well.  You see I have not had time to grieve for my sister, Kathy for my Mommie or for my Daddy.  I lost all of them last year from Feb, April 21st, to May 19th.  It still does not seem real.  I hope to drag myself out of this major depression when I have the time and resources to seek out Peggy, my counselor I saw while my Divorce was going on and I thought my life was ending then.  The world to me has changed in every way possible.  In every way for the worst.  And I am angry very angry about it.  No one should ever have to say good bye to the ones they love in such a short horrible way.  So confusing, so un-real.  I am just numb.  I have done and become the very thing that I was against my whole life and I do not care.  I am trying to.  I know I should.  But why?  Well I have to go now.  Enjoy your families while you can, it can all be gone in the blink of an eye.  Happy Mother's Day Mommie and Grand-ma.  I love and miss you so very much but I cannot stop to think about that or I will not come back to earth.  You know what I mean if you have been listening at all.
Cheryl Seigel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY&feature=kp

1 comment:


  1. My dear friend,what a hell of a year you have had.Kimberly did let me know your mum and dad had passed,but I didn't know Kathy had also passed.Oh I wish with all my heart I could hug you right now.I can physically feel your pain,and that we didn't live so far away hun.If I had known this was all happening when you were also dealing with your divorce.But like me your are a survivor.They say God don't give us more than we can handle.I wonder some times as I bet your are right now also.If I had also know all this I would have not said anything about myself and what I am dealing with right now either.It was only when I got a note from face book that you had made a post for mothers day coming up,that I saw you have lost all 3 in a very short time.
    I have a tumor in the bone of my right forearm just below my elbow.Doctor is sending me to see surgeon and said they would probably want to do MRI on arm to see it better and get more details for if it is cancerous or not.Once that is done I guess will have to sort out what will be done.My doctor said I am lucky in the respect if it was a different kind which is like air bubble they make the arm weaker and more likely to fracture or break.He said with it being a solid tumor that is less likely to happen.
    I went shopping with Stephen's eldest and youngest sister's for materials for youngest wedding dress and material for 2 bridesmaid dresses.Was gonna be going to Hamilton to shop for jewelry and shoes for them for wedding.But was on loo all night and started bleeding at 4am again,so didn't go.Wedding is 7th Feb next year,but even without this tumor I wouldn't want to leave things to close to the wedding date anyway.I like to get things sorted and done ahead of time,so got time for any taking or or stuff. So that it for now.Please hun if you need anyone to vent to or talk to you know I am here no matter what time it is there or here.All my Love and Hugs.Denise.

    ReplyDelete