Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hello all you blogs-n-pots.blogspots just typin away with your days events.

How are y'all doin? I have been so busy I saw last week this morning and I am still not close to catching up to this week. I have decided I need a competent secretary to follow me around and take notes so I know which project I am working on at that moment. I am still looking up the many files for my Account as I have 5 tax ID's this year... I am not used to dealing with even 1 tax ID let along 5 of them. Face it I have not had time to grieve for the deaths of my parents etc and life that I have went through those stages at the most weirdest times. I am very angry now. VERY ANGRY. I do not want to walk this earth any more. My newest Dr. cannot even get my Rx filled out right so now Express Scripts will not send me any of my scripts. Not even any for my seizures. HELL I say LOL. Yep if it is bad it will happen to me. That is ok I can take it cause I know it will not be much longer that I will take it. To many things that my body tell me are wrong to fix. I just want to speed it up NOW. I never thought I would feel this way but I do and I am not sad, scared or anything like that. I am just empty about it all. Ready for nothing to be over ya know? To tired to think, to tired period. Ok time for bed see ya nite cruel world.

No comments:

Post a Comment